Saturday 15 August 2015

Winner of Ribbon Girl August Anything goes with a image challenge .......

The winner of the Ribbon Girl August 'Everything goes with a image' challenge was chosen by random.org and there were  111 gorgeous entries, thank you very much for taking part ladies and gents and I'm sorry there can only be one winner which is



was number 5  - that's you Jane's Journal

this Jane's pretty card and if you pop over to her log she explains exactly how she made it

Jane if you can please email me within 7 days of this post otherwise the prizes are forfeit, we will arrange to get your prizes out to you
As usual we have two fabulous prizes, the first is a stamp of the winners choice from our generous friends at Lili of the Valley who have some beautiful images to choose from, and a £10 voucher from The Ribbon Girl towards a shopping spree in their store 



I hope you will all pop back on Sunday morning for our August Colour Challenge

see you then, Mary xx


3 comments:

Jane said...

Just saw this as I am about to go to bed....fabulous thanks so much that's made my weekend. I had such fun making my Moment of my niece's recent wedding. Off to email you now. .hugs Jane xx

Fikreta said...

Congratulations

Hanny said...

Congratiulations Jane and thanks Ribbon Girl!